TouchPal Emoji Keyboard
Gives access to new and extra emoji icons
Turn the keyboard on your phone into fun designs and icons with TouchPal Emoji Keyboard.
This fun app will turn the letters on your keypad into emojis of all kinds, smiley faces and pictures that represent everything from food to images from movies. There are also themes with the app that will change the background color and the appearance of the letters and numbers on the screen.
Aside from the emojis and other icons that you can use while texting, TouchPal Emoji Keyboard also features editing tools that can be used when sending messages or even making notes to save so that you can read them later. Examples include cutting and pasting. This feature is helpful when you find something online that you want to remember for later. The app also corrects spelling and punctuation. While there are default themes available, you can download more themes, such as Marvel comic heroes or pastel colors. You'll be able to use the traditional keys, but there are screens behind the initial board that feature all of the emojis and other tools that you can use. There are over 800 icons with the app.
- Adds fun to text messages
- Sounds are customized
- Several categories for icons
- Ads keep popping up
- Some themes you have to pay for if you want them
- Emoji is the old school! Try the new Boom Text -- convert your words into cute and funny animation. Find it in smiley panel.
- Dedicated edit icon make it possible to edit even when suggestion is displayed.
- Improve stability and reduce battery consumption
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: Must be required by an AccessibilityService, to ensure that only the system can bind to it.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.